No announcement yet.

2021-22 Coaches Shows with Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody should ask Mike about the Darren Boatwrong debacle.

Comment

• Shocks are 75 in the net. I didn't know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Somebody should ask Mike about the Darren Boatwrong debacle.
        Callers aren’t allowed anymore.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          IB has already dropped “battled” 8 times in the first 6 minutes of the show.
          You listened?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Callers aren’t allowed anymore.
            why would they take callers and have to answer real questions...

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

You listened?
              First 10 minutes was enough.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post

why would they take callers and have to answer real questions...
                This started with Marshall. Tired of being asked if the team practiced free throws. At the end of the day didn't want coaching tips from the unwashed.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

This started with Marshall. Tired of being asked if the team practiced free throws. At the end of the day didn't want coaching tips from the unwashed.
                  If they had a call screener or would “buzzer” callers like Jim Rome, they could maybe find some good insightful callers.
                  The Assman

Comment

• I probably listened to 30 or more years of callers asking questions during the coach's show. I have NO problem with no callers.

Callers drone on and on and on and on.....often drunk, usually poorly prepared, if at all, and the average basketball IQ is below ice.

Now today, with social media, it seems that someone could take questions via social media and handpick a few reasonably intelligent questions to give to Mike who in turn could run by the Coach BEFORE they go on air to see if the coach wants to answer any of the questions.

Again, no problem at all hearing only Mike and the Coach's voice. The rest of us can hang up and listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I probably listened to 30 or more years of callers asking questions during the coach's show. I have NO problem with no callers.

Callers drone on and on and on and on.....often drunk, usually poorly prepared, if at all, and the average basketball IQ is below ice.

Now today, with social media, it seems that someone could take questions via social media and handpick a few reasonably intelligent questions to give to Mike who in turn could run by the Coach BEFORE they go on air to see if the coach wants to answer any of the questions.

Again, no problem at all hearing only Mike and the Coach's voice. The rest of us can hang up and listen.
                      I generally agree with the spirit of your post but with just MK and IB it’s generally repetitive, canned back-and-forth, with softballs lobbing from glove to glove. And I get it. They’re both paid school reps “on the same team” but it leaves a lot of be desired in the insight department.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I probably listened to 30 or more years of callers asking questions during the coach's show. I have NO problem with no callers.

Callers drone on and on and on and on
                        You listen. Mike and IB droning on and on isn’t entertaining unless we are winning.

Comment

• I agree with you both. It's not really working now, all I'm saying is that having live callers isn't the answer. I probably should offer an idea instead of bitching about the product..........

Comment

I agree with you both. It's not really working now, all I'm saying is that having live callers isn't the answer. I probably should offer an idea instead of bitching about the product..........
                            I see what you did there Doc, especially considering that you did offer an idea.

Comment

I think you are thinking of the post-game show they had. That the only time when I remember drunk people calling in.

Except Kennedy won't use any question unless it is a proverbial "softball" type question.

All they need to do is have better call screeners.

Do KU and K-state have call-in shows for their fans? If so how well do they work?

Comment

• I can't listen to the show any longer. It's the same bs regurgitated monotone crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X